- Partnered with a Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Administration or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years’ career experience coupled with advanced proficiency in MS applications.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
- Candidates must be well versed English & Arabic language. (verbal and written)
- Undertake all detailed secretarial work for the GM to effectively assist in discharging his duties efficiently and follow-up outstanding issues to ensure smooth flow.
- Maintain GM’s daily appointments and liaise with external customers and Head of Departments to schedule appointments for various meetings.
- Drafting basis correspondence, emails, letters, faxes independently for the GM approval
- Maintain an up-to-date database for clients and contacts, maintain an electronic filing system, and keep a record of correspondence to ensure that they are readily available for reference.
- Taking minutes of various meetings when required by GM
- Handle confidential and sensitive matters including managers/ client communiqué responsibility
- To produce and store marketing materials such as gift items and PowerPoint presentations produced on a regular basis both for internal and external consumption